Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Is that alright

Is that alright?
Give my gun away when it's loaded Is that alright?
If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it


Okay cappuccinos.I swear if you don't hear this song,you'll die because I almost did but Rox saved me this now .It's 9 crimes by Damien Rice.
He's Irish singer-songwriter and musician.A pure gifted virtuoso who plays the guitar, cello, violin, piano and drums.Hilmi who again ? HAHA.Comment on the cbox okay.Even if we never met or know each other before,comment it okay ;) tee hee.It's an emo song yeah jiwang again.shut up .Just let your ears do the hearing.That means you...yes you ;).Owh yea,the video is kinda scary and haunting . Forget about it,you'll 100% go jiwang I can promise you that but just dl it before watch the video .






No comments: