Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Toys In Dark Blue

Rudy is not sleepy and wants food to keep that radio of his shut until the next morning where he can enjoy his new box of cereal..I'm close to tired yet I'm acting as thoughI'm in Berlin watching football and hearing people muttering abusive words to sucky players like Ribery at the same time(; .I'm not dreaming okay .I'm still here .I have not played that lame game Countless Sheep 2.0 LMAO .It's to make me sleep like some scary human in a coma at the private hospital .Because of not sleeping,I just finished 2 packs of Twisties. WOOOSHHH.I am guessing I will wake up around 2 tomorrow.A Malaysian dude in Berlin wearing a watch which follows the time there .Yup it's awesome.Alright,The form 5's are currently up to no good I guess .21 days of havoc and no hallelujahs for them in their brain.It's all just formulas and facts but they can finally operate their brain using a can opener to take out those hectic information which are almost 2 years of age already .I know you guys will be laughing now but we're younger and much crazier than you people.BUT!!,you guys are legal to drive and that's a bummer.Potong liek crap!It's okay I'll wait for 2010 SPM to be done with so I can take whatever stuff to get my right leg pressing on that darn accelerator .I'm not rushing really.If you have a car yeh obviously it will be cool to drive around Klang Town or wherever but I'll definitely miss dad's driving.Moreover,a boy like me who is entitled to receive the most reckless and careless award is gonna go jiwang if I knock on to something HAHA They'll kill me if there's any sign of scratches on the car and I have to maintain its cleanliness every weekend.Man,I never thought of that at ALLLL.BICYCLE MARRY ME!!

I have packed for the Conference already except I just need to get tit bits for my roaring stomach which COULD amplify the whole Inti College if I don't eat any sorts of food during midnight .CAT POO IS NOT FOOD PEOPLE GOSHH.It's a habit,I knw .When the clock strikes 2 where everyone is sleeping in their rooms,I'll be eating rubbish food with the earphones in my ear ;).Okay,I'm gonna explode like those History stories in Hiroshima because I'm really nervous about the frigging performance.Help me GOD!700 is a crazy amount of people and further multiplying by two [their eyes] .I'm a nervous wreck here.I keep reminding myself it's only 5 EFFING minutes .I can do this .PLUS,She's there right?;) and friends from schools okay shut up,I don't wanna be overly confident.

The guys commenting on the video that they took during in Penang is seriously annoying but FUNNY hahaha.I'm done downloading songs already.I want to listen to them and kiss my ass good night.Nights San Diego

No comments: