Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ava was capital of Burma from 1364-1841 founded by King Thadominbya on an artificial island LOL

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-Roma-ma-ah!It's new years eve and it's insanely unpredictably fast as usual.3 more days and it's our last year of being high school students.It's gonna be the last time experiencing the first day of school.Not all of us have photographic memories but remembering the victorious days would be really really awesome.Just one more year to go.Hey,lets do this and have no regrets entering school because most of the people I know who are already in universities are always saying that they intend to sparkle more in their high school days .Unlike in Uni,everyone goes to different paths and it's the same for college students also alright.It's very crazy to lose something that was memorable,touching feeling of being love or having a whale of a time with friends,cracking jokes on teachers and you're so called enemy,pulling their pants during PJ ,calling them by their father's name and listening to them speak .Gahhh,high school is awesome.If I have change,tell me and yeh,in a proper manner.Don't let me be the class clown because nobody wants to be in deep shit.I remeber last time I threw my eraser so high for fun and it hit my teachers head .haha I said my sorry and she understands that it wasn't on purpose.She's really polite and nice.Pn wee...you crazy woman..You're one of a kind.

Well,I bought my books and uniforms already,just waiting for the green light on the 4th where I can see my miserable school and ugly looking creatures aka teachers.We have to wake up very early already and when we look ourselves in the mirror before going to school with the uniforms and all,you'll realize that you're almost there and just waiting.I don't know,I've got that feeling at times.Being happy at school,giggling,shouting like there's no tomorrow...well I can no longer do it at home anymore because my mom will be running from the kitchen to the psychopath who shouted for no reason .All those time kicking the small red football in the house,breaking vases and watching the tele before going to school is already gone and now one more year of watching the tele after school is already gonna ...extinct HAHA .Rox is gonna graduate next year and Ryan,one or two more years to go then he is in overseas AND I'm here melting like a Popsicle under the stupid sun .I got my rights to complain right? HAHA .

I think being in M'sia suits us best at times and I don't know why .Mystify by my thoughts ,I think I can't just say these things because it's soooo open.I just can't believe it's our last year laaa okay.I'm writing more and more nowadays in my blog and I do not know why.I'm like a story teller now .Monkeys sorry for taking your time.Time is money haha.3 MORE DAYS SAWADIIII.Went to Sunway this now and yeh it was awesome...really.I want it to be like this constantly throughout next year.I don't want it to change by a bit at all.It kills if it does and and nothing.I'm not wrong ...nor I'm right...What am I talking laa.I'm done.Nights Houston
Chimo
Dear Prudence let me see you smile
Dear Prudence like a little child
The clouds will be a daisy chain
So let me see you smile again
Dear Prudence won't you let me see you smile?


No comments: