Saturday, December 5, 2009

Phuket is what we aim for

The feeling of being younger one hour earlier is tantalising. 4 days passed like a bullet train in Tokyo except it's 6000 times faster .My face turn green,red and maybe a little blue when I was there but that really didn't murder my innocent trip because I had fun and felt as though I was a 5 year old having 30 ice creams in my backpack as I walk to the streets of Patong.Yeh,i feel like a Malaysian rainbow now.Are you happy now? Lmao.Being already in blissful mode on the first day,it got better on the second when we got our vivacious mode plugged on moving about among ourselves from morning till the sky painted itself black.My dad's friend's cousin is the owner of that hotel took us to discover idyllic places and she didn't a single bit disappoint us.She was really extremely nice to everyone of us,7 elderly including me HAHA .She's from Malaysia but speaks thai fluently .She's very polite and humble not forgetting that she paid 2 meals of the mouth-watering local food..Yeah it was crazy spicy like fire and acid compound in my unburned mouth.We slept at 2,local time constantly and yeh,we have to wake up a little early to move about .The weather when we got there was really awesome.The sea breeze touching our face with full of energy,really enlighten us to eat near the pool side .No mosquitoes were available that night HAHAHA .We went to the beach on the third day which is horrendous day of all for me because I got sick.I vomited like 3 bloody times and it changed my fanatic mode into a lousy shit ..really .So,the crystal clear coloured blue water with the pure white skies above ,we took photos and enjoyed the sun burning on our meaty skin haha.It was sizzling awesome again .Anyways,I almost pulled the vomiting trigger that will make my mouth open 3 inches wide to release the not so good food while traveling on the plane and yes people,I really really was apprehensive about it because it really really was embarrassing enough vomiting 2 times in a public place and another painful one at 3 am where I can hear my dad snoring as loud as Travis barker playing the drums in San Diego.We landed safely and bought a big bag filled with imported CHOCOLATES ;).Well,tomorrow is a Sunday and I have basketball and practice with Jana after that .The conference is scaring the shit out of me .You;re not calling off the performance Jana.Let's do this shit for the sake of ...I don't know HAHA.Yeh we'll end up laboriously bored but practice makes things perfect right? lol.I'm still feeling dizzy AND WANTING TO VOMIT A LITTLE larhhhh .Thta's how serious it is..crap .Later at night,my dad,mom and I talked to Rox through skype and suddenly the maid came in to look at her because it's been a long time since she saw her.

Rox:Kak nak basuh baju untuk saya ka?
HAHAHAHAHA




































No comments: