Monday, November 30, 2009

Being clandestine as you already are

4 hours of dramatic futsal was really unexpected but what the hect?The word astonished was printed all over my face because I really got no answer for playing that ridiculously long.Body aches and the bloody toe is still hurting but I'm not in peril ;)For the record,I still bloody hate Monday and I know there's no school and all but it sarks hardcore when there's things bugging you.Tiny noises buzzing on both pair of ears 24/7.I can't tolerate this antipathy anymore because it has always been like that since day 1.Maybe someone with the higher ranking above could change the name of Monday to something else .Other news,the boys will be going to Penang tomorrow night.They'll probably intoxicated themselves there,at the hotel room with drunken words we can't understand while me and the family are off to Phuket.We're leaving on wed and I think our flight is at 9 something.That leads to a 6.30 morning call..WHY! .Small tele at the back seats of the seats Lmao .So dad wanted to get a good,quality camera and yeah after pujuk-ing him.He went with my mom to take a look on DSLR cameras and my semangat got cut off when they said they'll buy it at the airport .Potong I tell u!! I promise not to go jiwang ever again.I'm gonna miss her a lot and screw homeworks laaahh .Come on Malaysians just say it.It's better than drinking...Godknwswhat u drink lol.1st of December..yup I did a sin cause it's too fast haha .chimo




Belinda sent me this website just now and the pictures are randomly FUNNY hahahaha.Remote Controls for your grandparents LOL

No comments: