Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Painted pebbles from an abusive ocean

I was told this week will be our last week of schooling and I didn't realise until one of my maniac friends told me ; ).This week more hectic dramas just kept pouring in but it was nothing to do with me tee hee but the funny thing is the boy's parents doesn't seem to care at all .Same story like other schools,students played with the deck of cards for the wrong usage,played with the guitar[John Mayer,Jay!!],giggled like mad and walking around the old building blocks of school thinking it's our own dwelling .Yup school is almost perfect now until the D-day arrives from a rocket out of nowhere .Heads up people!


Last Saturday was fun not forgetting Mr.Sunday you know haha.I woke up late as usual so I went washing up and eating dashingly because Shawn rang me up asking where I was.I arrived at the LRT station about 8.22?? and the freaking thing didn't arrive yet so I wasted my breakfast ,drinking only a cup of milo.We headed to Taylor's College for the brief meeting and after that,we headed to Asia Cafe to have our lunch because we were hungry like crazy .After lunch,McDonald's HAHA then Burger King because of Kamal!! Then back to Asia Cafe again playing foosball,FIFA 09 and random stuff .Later,we took a taxi to Subang Parade just for the arcade on the 3rd Floor and yeh ,we went to TOY R' US haha .We random people are getting old and going to these kind of places make us look young anf sexy la can? LMAO.Then,mom called informing me that the family is gonna have dinner there .Yes,we had good food .Later on,I went to Rock Corner just to browse BUT I bought John Mayer's album .We went back to Klang about 10.36 with the cd playing in the car .



The next day,I got up early again for futsal with the guys and yet again the word 'Fun' is used here because it was so darnn true .I played it with style with my new futsal boots I bought yesterday in Subang Parade HAHA and special thanks to my dad for sending me to the place without any hesitation like he always do ;) .Chua Kyle lol ...crazy guy with a big ,huge mouth.Laughed like mad because of his humor which is really really crazy funny.I played the freaking cd for tremendous hours in my room.I just can't stop myself from pressing the stop button.Anyways,we went to Modestos for dinner at night .Crazy mouth-watering dishes of their pizza really kills off the gastric I was having .I saw my cousins there and Wai Mun lol.


It's really been a long time since I experience this feeling of having crazy and wild weekends .From crazy activities with friends to good food and back to monkey-ing around with the guys and thank you God for this memorable weekend and I hope it's not gonna take over my freaking body because next year is gonna be rough and tough at the same time.A real killer .Skipping school tomorrow (:

Chimo cappuccinos and yeh,My dear we're slowdancing in a burning room AHA

No comments: