Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Building blocks of an Empty Summer...like it? huge weh

Rudy has an awesome riff in his not so creative head and it's awesome (: Going mental over it .
1 more day and the weekends of this sophisticated world is in my hands .Yeh, that's another reason why I'm a bit lunatic plus,I'm sick .Can you imagine me being sick ?My school desk is like filled with the awesome tissues I used since Monday haha.I've got to do something about it. Mom is giving me pure disgusting drinks from another planet .It taste like..like lizard's pee HAHAHA.Anyways,I'm not suppose to be here right now but I just can't help it.Itchy fingers la can?Owh yea,I've got a cool 'I love Melbourne' shirt...say yehhh .The weather played a tremendous role of letting go the sheeting rain nowadays and it's chilling and breezy .It's even raining now when I'm in my dwelling build with bricks AHA....Feels like we're on another planet not wanting Earth.I must stop myself from writing the notion of planets from my HEAD !! LMAOO yea,today was so funny when we're receiving our Bio 3 paper.When my malay friend turn to the first page,he goes ''Bapakkkkkkkkk!!! '' haha .It was hard for me and him and I giggled like crazy cause the slang was really funny.We should shake hands and make commercials together to screw Bio up.

I'll make it short cause ...well cause cause .

Mr Lee Hao jia haha.You yet again made me and her laugh so hard yesterday haha and thank you .I did go emo but it was only for awhile .You kick ass joker always talking and refering to your so called 'MONSTER' and also your sound effect AND your china man slang.I should call you Phua Chu Jia from now on hahaha .Anywho,you're camera shots are awesome and tantalising.Envy la can? full stop!! tee hee .


On a serious note,we got history 1 and sivik tomorrow

We'll end the chapter tomorrow,leaving behind dissatisfaction and unpredictable results.Schoolmates,we'll conquer school tomorrow without any stupid regrets.Who's with me? Say...I want ice cream HAHA.But,We did laughed till I almost got a stroke after chemistry BEFORE the disastrous Physics ;) Mad like adrenaline rush and the ''ready to take off mode'',this year was another awesome year .I don't think we could ever do such a thing next year because we'll be having SPM..Shotgun weh hahahaha .101% the students will make an impact so big that the discipline teachers are gonna loose their hair haha .What can they do? it's gonna end anyway right? Firecrackers =D.We shall mark tomorrow's date with a big smile after the paper...ACTUALLY.we could do that after history 1 but sivik is important also okay...HAHA.Chimo









They are gonna rock at the EMA's awards and kick lady gaga's behind HAHAHAYou'll see

No comments: