Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Polar Bear Who Kicks Ass

Well another splendid weekend although there were certain drawbacks at one point but that didn't stop me from enjoying the day entirely .So from the futsal tournament to the awesome food on Sunday ,everything turned out well than we expected .Then,dadadadda we sat in groups after the event,chatting,gossiping[HAHA I knw who you ppl are],laughing and did crappy stuff until 5 something until everyone went back .Dad won the golf tournament today...surprise surprise.Congratulations daddy;D .When he got back,he straight away went and pick up the fancy watch he bought for my mom ....surprise..surprise HAHA.Tomorrow my aunties and uncles are taking leave for no reason.Hence,we're going to Sunway to eat sushi HOLY KADAWALEEEEE .Why sushi why!!Owh yea,looks like I have to put my dirty smelly feet in ice water again after playing basketball at the club today.See Kern Yeung,I'm listening okay haha.Special thanks to Kean Peng for sending me from Modern to the club.I really appreciate it and your music taste in the car..magnifico weh ; )Well,24th November and guys,it's an awesome number .I do not want to abuse the the TV no more .Instead,lets rent a spaceship and kill space monkeys all night long .

The cowboy kills the rock star
And Friday night's gone too far

No comments: