Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dreamer in the wild wild WEST

Happy Birthday Jiunn .Get taller than your brother please haha.Tuesday night haha .As usual,the almost dying pair of basketball shoes were waiting for me in the shoe rack. I shockingly prayed it wouldn't rain because the sun was blazing hot in the morning and afternoon but it drizzle for a while but it was all good to go at 7.15 .Praying is aweosme okay.With the bee gees song in the car,mom was lecturing me for not tidying my room because the books were everywhere and she suddenly brought out the subject of my acne problems.I did not even bother cleaning it up because exams are done with and I'll do it first thing...give me a date la can? LOL .Aric sprained his ankle for the first time In Asia[internal joke here]and it was pretty serious and I didn't realise until he was lying on the floor for a few torturing seconds because he was always the one playing the ''Lawyer''.Called his brother to send him back and later after that,I think the bro will take his fancy manual car .The way he talked to his sister before calling the brother on the phone seriously matched the way me and brother talked and yeh I smiled.Uncle Yap was there and I was first to greet him because the rest was busy sweating their hearts out .He is healthy, good ,old and still humble.I still remember my dad talked about a guy who he hates and it's not...never Mr Yap okay.He said ''He is humble but an asshole'' .That made me laugh so hard in the car .I stopped after playing three games straight because my back was aching and hurting like mad and I BLOODY KNOW WHAT THE DOCTOR SAID THANK YOU VERY MUCH.After showering,dad called telling me that he wants to meet a friend[a friend goes to 12 ppl..Numbers...] in the club. I was in a good mood with the halo on top of my head and I was darn lucky to have the PSP with me ;) .While playing,there were number of people staring at the notice board and I think they've got some kind of election thingy.I eavesdropped hearing people talking pure cold-blooded notorious rubbish information about others including one of my dad's close friend.God,the amount of words like ''Fuck,Bastard'' seriously match the way the people in my school use it.HAHA one of the people saw me and they suddenly decrease the volume of their manly voices.Yeh,I know I've been a bad boy AHA .The clock strucked twelve and we went home.

I woke up at 11.30 the next day that is today and quickly showered because dad told me to book tickets for 2010..HAHA fifa baby..'2012'.Mom sent me and after getting the tickets,we went grocery shopping and I was there dying HAHA.Chimo


Robert Enke,you kick ass goal keeper .Rest In Peace and I hope you'll do great up there (:

No comments: