Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing

2006-My first camping trip.The part where we had to walk from school to Bukit Cahaya was really crazy and tiring.I thought of camping because of a person haha .Eh this is not a love story or la kay!Slap YOU! haha..My school is not like yours.All boys (: .So the guy brought two bottles of water.BIG ONES like those bottles where cooking oil are placed inside the bottle.That's one of the most gila babi funny crap I ever laughed before.He didn't bring food but just simple clothes haha.Well,I got scolding too kay.My mom gave me a pack of sweets.She said It's better for you to eat it during your journey but I didn't know that it's against the rules of camping so the 13 year old boy got scolded.HAHA

Today! fuuhhh~! I was damn energetic after a staggering 10 hours sleep continuously.In the evening,I went cycling in the rain for 2 hours.haha getting soaked by rainwater was simply awesome.I stopped at 7-eleven to get that RM3.80 ice cream then I went up the hill again.I stare at the buildings.I can see Centro clearly then I look the other side,I could see the Stadium and the mosque.

When I learn to drive,I probably off the phone and go miles and miles just to forget about stupid shity stuff.How I Met Your Mother is getting boring.Big Bang Theory!!


I am fussy I know.So shut up

No comments: