Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sleeping through the day cause I work all night

I like fishes (: HAHA I'm getting lamer and lamer as usual.I'm gobbling food like nobody's business as usual.Eating and eating but not getting fat.Ah man this ain't right haha.Okay Starting from now no more blogging,facebook...To cut it short,NO MORE INTERNET FULL STOP!I've been in awful shape really.Sleeping for longs hours.11 hours of sleep is seriously too much.Lets draw space ship and aliens with Skywalker killing those monster HAHAHA while studying .It will be awesome.Looking back at the nonsense u sketched during preparation of SPM.I came.I saw,I succeed (:

LAST POST.Good luck is not needed as long as we study.Those who does not study needs it.I don't need it and so do you people.Lets really give our very level best and show what we're made of.Come on lads.Freedom is nearing as long as we give this opportunity to the brain cells.I just deactivated my facebook.

No comments: