Saturday, November 6, 2010

Your brothers and your sisters

11/6/2010
I followed my parents to his old high school friend in Botanic and we freaking got lost FOR LIKE 30 minutes.So the adults chit chatted while I continued eating for two rounds.They were talking the same topic and I'm like there trying to do something else haha.I probably ask the adults '' Lets all sing the KUMBAYAH'' hahaha.The weather was extraordinary these few nights.The sound and feeling of the breeze flowing is just plain awesome.The next day,I woke up 8 but I slept back again till 10.I was like so lost when I woke up.It's like even if you slap right across the face,I'll be like half dead.The receptors are just inactive lol.Mom and I went to Centro to have lunch.Bought carrot cake hahaha.Dad played golf today and the day before.It's really hard to get back his regular momentum after not playing for awhile.I remember seeing him getting trophies like most of the weekends.So yeah spm is coming like a bullet train so I better not slack no more.GOD BLESS ALL FORM 5.We will give everything

Travie McCoy: Need You

No comments: