Friday, November 5, 2010

Ludovico Einaudi Nuvole Bianche

Happy Deepavali to all my matchas.Yesterday was crazy..Fire crackers and fireworks,both creating a super massive loud sound haha.So this is really it huh?The friends who created lame jokes,playing football during PJ,the boys and me tailing form 6 girls HAHA,the oh so lousy canteen food,walking around the school endlessly.When I was form 1,all I could say was school is boring because I just didn't like the new atmosphere in a new school.I have to admit I GOT lost and chose the wrong path and ended up being mischievous and playful.I was like one of the naughtiest guy who really didn't think before I leap and ended up in the office haha. Then it started from msn where I got to know people better from tuition and it slowly turned the other way around.I guess I ruined it now huh?yeah,I really dislike the idea of going to tuition before that.I was begging my parents to send me to a private school but first my dad said yes but then my mom didn't like the idea so I didn't.

I'm sorry for the incident during form 2 really am.If I could have go back in time,I would have changed it.I was really lost again during early form 3 but I made a lot of new friends from school and that was the year where my school got 2nd in the inter-school basketball tournament in Klang Valley.Never felt so glorious when I scored and Mr Tee hugged me after entering the finals.It was really a big achievement as he was the one who i always see in the office,lecturing,scolding..and I just sit and stare.I did change and I'm what I am now.It's hard to believe that I am close to finish high school and graduate from it .I still talk to the mates who were in my old days haha.Their still breakdancing as usual.They respect me for who I am today and I still crack some jokes to make them laugh to relight the old flame of those days.

I have to admit I was notoriously popular.I mix with everyone,I was colour blind really and even now too.I didn't care whether your different race.I was the guy who laughed the most in class in form 2 and 3 but I was so quiet at home..Never knew why..

Now,it's just a few days left,I hope you guys can forgive me (: Happy Deepavali again.GOD BLESS

No comments: