Friday, November 12, 2010

I'll accept with poise, with grace

I think I've got the cold feet already and it's not getting better thinking like this but I have to face it somehow.I took a nap in the afternoon again and it's really rejuvenating .I've been lazy and this and that.Owh stop reminding me people.It sarks really.I dreamt of something extremely weird yesterday.Quite scary actually because usually when I dream about stuff.It's either I forgot about it or I have to crack my head for minutes.Anyways,I woke up at 10 haha! Beat that humans! 1 hour earlier than my current routine.I'm getting tired easily.I remember last month where I always had dizziness and headache.In the end,I usually take a tablet of panadol if it really hurts.So I don't know what's wrong with me.You be the doctor

Hmm maybe I need therapy sessions =/.Trying to recover from my self proclaimed decision cause the other person doesn't seem to find the objective of it.Ah,really must not think about it.I'm still 17 and it's a long way to add it with a number 1.It feels like knocking the head on walls of knowledge and experience so I don't have to break down all of a sudden.Instead,let me feel it by banging my head against concrete walls (: It will be a lesson learned by a 17 year old whose life is gonna waste if he doesn't find his way back home.

I told mom I don't wanna attend tomorrow's dinner in Subang with the Hospice Klang doctor.Dad's buying him dinner as a ''thank you''.I don't feel like going.Maybe Chemistry will suck into my black hole and remain there until a new era awaits.I'll be the universe and books will be spaceship and words will be aliens.It will be like Star Trek LMAO.I need this imagination to study or else I'll be somewhere whenever I see distractions.Like for instance,an ant walk across my book and I'll play with it like a pet with my pencil.Then after that..like today,I went to my brother's room and I played the drums with that SEN-SA-TION-AL Indian beat hahaHA.

URGH,mayday mayday mayday..my link is gone.Go die larhh.I did it so perfectly last time and poof..GONE.I'll renew it after finals.

Tom Delonge:Like I was saying man.As I walk in there.My brother's around and I ended up pissing my own brother


HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

No comments: