Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Moon Is Down

There will always be a small frustration whenever our pair of eyes open in the early morning and that's when the lazy bumps get dressed and have their morning coffee.The papers waiting to get ink on.The part when you're at school,the only thing I can complain about so far was to tie the bloody thread on the add math paper.The green lady will be staring at people and her arms folded.That was really a nerve wreck.Another thing,the brave one usually take chances by leaving the hall early.Honestly,I rather glue my butt to the chair and play dead.

I'm patiently waiting till it's the time.The moment of joy perhaps.Having to wear uniforms to sit for tremendous amount of papers.It feels like we're soldiers.Anywho,My mood swings when I don't get enough of sleep and since last week,sleeping is an issue again.I woke up at 7.16 today.You must be thinking I will always be late for school.I'm always on time!The watch on my wrist will never detach (:

DREAMS,You really piss me off easily.It's like the movies.It's the play.Bad ones or good ones,imagine this,You dreamt of someone who you don't even know walk passes by you or you dreamt about the good times where it's gone or...u dreamt of a being a place and when the dream is over,after days,months or years,you somehow went to that place in dreamland sigh you've been here before but...YEAH BUT.When everything becomes white,school buses honk,the maid knocking on the door and the messy room ..pftt...please,since 13,my room has always been a mess.Only when there's guest,I take the initiative to sweep my room.

Mom's always busy her Buddhist society thing.Day in,day out..she'll be helping all over the place.I mean okay lah but it's just weird.I remember we went to Brickfields for dad's prayer.The place was so huge and so quiet and nice.Shoud have brought me camera Oh well.Felt so lonely at that time haha.

I really feel that I'm gonna lose myself again haha.Maybe it'll go off when finals are deal with.Chimo

No comments: