Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Promises All Turn To Lies

We lie beneath the stars at night
Our hands gripping each other tight
You keep my secrets hope to die
Promises, swear them to the sky


I've been following my parents out like never before haha.It's better to go out rather than rot at home.It kind of change the whole routine in a weird way.Spm is finally over.Where's the ''bring bottles to padang'' haha.


We went to Jaya one the other day.The 3 musketeers.Talking and talking and talking.It really felt better after the dramas I had so far.Man,I'm so not gonna lepak in Klang when I have a car.It's so boring already.Well,we're playing golf today so we could be in jusco for awhile.The benefits of your close friend having the car keys when papers are finished is awesome.

No comments: