Thursday, December 16, 2010

You've Got A Friend

11 hours of sleep is delightful.I registered myself for Taylors college today with mom.Well,I'm not that excited or looking forward for college life.I mean I know it's gonna be way different than school.11 years of school.11 freaking years haha.Time flies.I'm 18 next year.Lets just pray that everything will turn out fine next year.I want to spend with the lads when it's new year's eve.It's a must.I know for sure everyone will eventually disperse everywhere.You people better not forget about me.I so will punch if you did (:

I have cleared my stack of books already.2 big boxes filled with notes and thick books.Some of it have coffee stain on it haha.So the last subject was EST and the last day I will be wearing my faded school uniform.I'm trying to avoid myself to get bored so usually I have plenty of stuff to do nowadays.Some of you are going for camps or on a super long vacation.Mom asked me to go for Outward bound school program but I said no.I'm kinda having that relaxing moment now,enjoying every breathe I take.Having no arguments with parents or friends which I always have.

Life have their ups and downs.Sometimes we seek for help.No one will be there and it come to a realisation.Your dad and mom will be there.I kinda laugh at myself when I was playing the Xbox.Mom blocked my view while I was playing Fifa 11 and it was like those kan chiong moment when Lampard is dribbling the ball,passing two players and stupid Drogba is passing the offside trap already.Mom purposely did it and I'm like '' Miiii AHHHHH'' haha.

The blisters I have now is irritating and bloody painful haha.Mr.Singh whack the golf ball and guess where it flew?Not left or right or straight.it flew up HAHA The ball freaking flew up and the sound of the ball colliding every hard object.I was like standing there like a statue and my eyes were like moving so fast eyeing where on earth is that freaking ball.

I like weird music nowadays.I thought I'm 'artistic' or some shyt but fine la.I'm taking my undang test this saturday haha.I'm so so way behind.I don't wanna take the KTM to college but if I have no alternative then KTM it is.Haha owh yea,today when my mom and mua were talking to the student counselor.I'm not like paying attention at all.I was like looking at the fees and it's sickening.Mom told me'' You see RM*****.If you take form 6,it's even cheaper.So I shut up .Well,there's nothing I could say but they gave me brochures to have a rough idea on knowing what I plan to do in the future.

It's mid of December already.Holy smokes!~!

To all the friends and aliens I know,just remember the time I punch your arm and run away.If I steal your rulers,you can take them back.Chimo

No comments: