Sunday, December 12, 2010

Light Speed

I woke up at 9 today and was playing the cubicle box for only minutes and poof.The idea of going to One U suddenly revolve.So three of us hadn't had our breakfast yet but I had a cup of coffee.We ate in a Chinese restaurant.The food was different and nice.Totally worth it but I can't remember the restaurant.Just go to the old wing and see whether there's babi(s) hanging outside the restaurant then you'll know hahaha.We were walking endlessly after storing fuel into our body and bought clothes.The place was crowded as usual.Then,blah blah blah.We went to Pancake house or sth like that to have tea.So black coffee and hot coffee for the three of us and....wait for it....wait for it....PANCAKES!!hahaha Guess what!~!? I freaking paid sial!Okay okay it was cheap so I did a good deed.

After that,we went home but stopped by at studio R and mom bought bread from Papa ricH(WHAT A NAME).Then,we went home and rest till it was 5 something.Before that,my itchy fingers went for it and played it for awhile.haha.Then,went with my dad to the driving range!Yes I still got my awesome hitting.7 iron and it went 160 meter.Of course there were bad shots.I remember last time one of golf lessons hahaha.I hit the ball and it flew backwards and it was like pin ball.HAHAHAHA

8 pm-family dinner.Then,we went to my uncle's house.I played tap tap dance with my dad HAHAHAHA using my cousin's ipad..Smell ya later :) 

No comments: