Friday, September 11, 2009

What stays red and turns blue..You

It's blazing hot nowadays and I blame the dying orange sphere above, the white and blue.I just found out that my finals would be on the 20th of October .Tell me if it's stupid or what? When everyone is showing their tantalizing smiles,we are at home studying for the next paper.I'm really looking forward for the weekend since last week was....malignant.*must change subject*Everyone is like using the Mixpod stuff haha.I don't know why the previous one can't work so screw it.It's September!!
I like lyrics with random chorus,such soothing
and pleasant.Don't you think so?C'mon you'll understand someday .Have you guys watched a tv series called Friday Night Lights?If you have not , go watch it .Well, I like it pretty much and it's top draw from my opinion and It's showing tonight at 9 .tee hee .I laughed like a retard yesterday in the mamak after class.We talked about the things we did in the earlier days of form 4 and it's like inhaling laughing gas HAHAHA .Owh yea,I saw today's paper.Classic picture of Frank Lampard and Rooney .Rivals at club but ENGLISH .
I can't think straight now

Life was supposed to be a film, was supposed to be a thriller
Was supposed to end in fire
But life turns out it's nothing but a dream
And that I'll miss it when it's gone
I want the story to go on and on but it can't go on...

I like this really much



No comments: