Sunday, September 27, 2009

P.m. In Pajamas

A normal Sunday afternoon like any other Sunday's ,waiting for dinner in the temporary study room and moaning because of tomorrow's long hours in the old boring classroom .Parents are back from Ipoh .4 dreadful hours of Chemistry had just passed and yes,it was holy kadavale boring plus it's October in 3 days.The clock really skyrocketed for the past 9 months in a nick of time and it's up to me to adjust it pfttt I wish I could do that.Crap,finals is around the corner .So,the books and I made an awesome deal yesterday and it's not for you guys to know ; ) .I bet the sun is gonna glare like never before tomorrow .Morning drama's on a sunny Monday morning..Hello world .You're awesome

object width="425" height="344">..Awesome rhythm by locals


No comments: