Friday, September 25, 2009

So they could hear in America,It's all for you

I've got a whole lot to say but I do not want to write a super darn long essay .To the ordinary humans on this earth,I just want to say thank you for wishing me and giving me really really awesome gifts .It was a superb and really awesome day for me and again thank you for being there yesterday .I feared bubbled like acid in my stomach talking to you and I'm glad you said yes.Well,a memorable day.. indeed it was.I reached home about 7 something and after dinner,dad and I watched the tele till I got bored and just play dead on the bed till I went to sleep.It's blazing hot now .I could make my brunch using the sun's hotness haha

It's from Rox twitter.Glad she's fine there.
roxseahwaiting for everyone so we can be off to.... LONDON !!!!!!!!!!

krishen' says:
talk u down ?
nvr heard wor
lol
rrruuuudydyy says:
GO LA
yanade
krishen' says:
shy la
lol
rrruuuudydyy says:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA


No comments: