Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kanye West stinks AT vma's

Instead of going tuition on Thursday,mom wants her youngest, just only 16 son to have dinner with his 21 year old sister who will be going off on the 21st and Dad wants me to follow him to Ipoh on the 26th and I might be back on a Monday .How astonishing? My Est teacher is an ignorant old scumbag LOL..She needs her husband fast!Owh yea,teacher said lawyers are rascals/scoundrels and only wants money from their clients.It's kinda offensive when your dad is like you knw and it really gives you the notion to get angry to that particular person when that's what you want to be when you grow up but It's okay, Mr Bryan is a kindhearted guy right ? To my fellow Malay friends,forgive me if you guys had seen me eating in class .I would change my unthoughtful and maladjusted behaviour pronto..k?.Don't go and gossip like old women about me you guys!!Plus,Selamat Hari Raya and hope you guys get lots and lots of duit raya AND don't be shy donating some of the money to me Okay? I mean charity..Fall Out Boy got a new awesome song..What A Catch Donnie..Go download it,you will be suprise

No comments: