Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sometimes...I wish I was brave

It talks, it says, "You, oh, you are so cool."
"Scissor shaped across the bed, you are red, violent red."
You hollow out my hungry eye.''


I think I went overboard..I am home alone now.How wonderful?Currently,I'm watching Tom & Jerry on the tele HAHA .Me and my age are awesome.Grandmom's birthday is tomorrow and I'm happy for her.She and her fantastic sewing skills ..I love you Ma.Well,she thought me colouring when I was like 3 years old and all the efforts you put it through to make me a better person.I appreciate it very much and I know you had your bad days recently but you know what,I'm here for you.I will take care of you as long as it takes for you to walk back to normal.You're a special person to my mom and the rest of the family.;)


Mark this date cause I'm showing my so called shitty side already .It's not gonna be the same anymore and yet I remind my self it's okayyyy but it's hell not .

No comments: