Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Artic Monkeys !

School started off with the monster looking robotic teachers asking stupid mad questions and the good thing is there hasn't any hot topic this week.It's a good thing la .AND!Aric is back for good.It's been a year plus not catching the glimpse of his white skin face.I didn't know until yesterday in the club.I was eating ice-cream then a tall guy waved at me.So, I was like okay,people here are nice again.Until about 3 seconds,it went throughy my nerves to my brain telling me it was him,Aric so I waved back at him like he's an actor or something .He's like role model to me okay .I met him when I was standard 3 .Awesome at basketball, guitaring and he just finished his Bar plus he got a job in KL.Virtuoso weh.You guys know I wanna do law right so yeah,he changed my spoiled idiotic useless brain to a modern stereo epic[LOL whatever you call it] one.Anyways,he had praise me a lot of times and you don't get this type of people nowadays .He is awesome chimo


I want to change if you let me.Yes,it would be hard at first.No regrets here .

No comments: