Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'll Make It Better

Yo eh, oh eh, oh eh, oh eh,..And I thought this week never ends ;).


I really think about you these days.You gave me sweets when I was little after coming back from school.I'll smile and shout
thank you.I will pray for you.I hope you will listen what I have whispered.It's extremely hard thinking of you while doing daily stuff.It goes every single direction in my head.You have no idea what I've been through?No one knows.Do you ever feel that the one's who praise you in everything you do just goes away in a nick of time without saying their good bye's?.I hope I'll survive these 2 years that are coming.We rock..So,what if we're in our ups and downs.It's fun getting into this shyt and when you look back OMG...THIS SHYT IS DONE.This morning was bogey.I don't know what Henry did but he got liquid on his pants at the butt area hahahaha..So,he like took a metal ruler and started scraping the liquid off his butt ..hahaha..Jay was like shouting 'Henry is scratching his ass with a ruler'.Top draw

No comments: