Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm yours

In the car I just can't wait,
to pick you up on our very first date
Is it cool if I hold your hand?
Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance?
Do you like my stupid hair?
Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear?
I'm too scared of what you think
You make me nervous so I really can't eat

After a long time break,everything is okay.I have not finish my Kerja Kayu until today[Thursday].I rock ;).Seriously can release my anger while hammering the nails haha.ANGER SIAL!haha.Friday the 13.Well,nothing actually happen to me on that day but it's fun saying it.Father's day is on Sunday .I better get my dad something today after my class.I'll be skipping school on Monday and Tuesday because I'm going Cameron Highlands with my family.I rock again ;).My aunt,uncle and my cousins from Singapore are coming along too since they got a one month break.I think.I'm so tired nowadays and hungry.

No comments: