Thursday, June 5, 2008

One Day

Everything is gonna be different after the holidays.It was a hell of a ride.Going out and staying in the house watching Tv for a long period,sleeping like a chiwawa and not forgetting the fast foods!hahahaha..Enjoyed it pretty much .There's like a tumour in the humour in our heads after the holidays..haha.It's June!June! Its already June.My sister and my brother finished their exams hence they can do whatever they like.Being the youngest in the family sucked badly.I ordered McDonalds earlier today and it took the people so bloody long to reached my house.24 hours your ass larh..I was starving like shit.When the the delivery guy arrived,I PAID the dude then took the food.He was staring at me in a blur way and I was like saying to myself 'Okay,he gone nuts'.I sat down in the living room and was like Where's my McFlurry!!!~!I was dumb enough for not checking when the guy was there ..I paid!.I blame him for this mess :).Okay let's not go there because he is not a Chinese nor Indian.I was watching tennis while eating .I don't know why but I support Novak Djokovic!He rocks and he is funny haha.



I think Nadal is a show off and Federer..well..I like him but Djokovic is really really funny!!AND Kenny G rocks!! hahaha.Kow love him so much ..

1 comment:

Dulce said...

i soo agree novak is funny and i also agree about nadal. nice blog