Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bacon goes with Eggs..not porcupine

This morning was bloody hot!Anyways,I slept in the afternoon and when I woke up,it was raining heavily.The thunder was frigging loud okay .I got hungry by then.So,I went to the kitchen to grab some food.I was like searching and searching for food in the fridge.At one time,I freaking jerked because of the thunder lmao.I just watched Epic Movie.The dumbest show and it's not even funny except for the Kumar guy.I like the Kumar guy hahaha.Meet the Robinson is a nice movie.I know that the show came out ages ago .We get the point,I'm slow.After that show,there's a Miley Cyrus movie thing right?So,My mom and I put on the glasses when the show is starting and nothing happen seriously ..hahahaha..I was laughing..Astro ripped you off hahaha.My sister will be going to Australia in just one more week.i WANT to go!!I don't wanna be stuck here in Malaysia forever! She's going there for a month.Jealous larhh then what?! lmao.

Watch the youtube!!!you have to watch it.


No comments: