Monday, June 2, 2008

Vertigo

I heard Mcfly's new single in the BBC radio today with my sister and brother.It's called One for the radio.Check it out in youtube.It's classic.Angels & Airwaves new documentary Start The Machine is gonna come on out on 14th of June.It definitely won't come out in Malaysia.Screw Malaysia!Jason my shirt has your smell on it!! hahaha .You won't believe what I was doing today and yesterday.I watched movies like Casanova and The Good Shepherd while eating the 5 cent Cadbury chocolate on and on and on..Both movies were massive .I love Monday nights just because of the TV programmes..haha.There's iCarly,My Wife and Kids,8 Simple Rules,HOUSE!!!4th season and many more .There's a funny picture of Kow on a roller coaster in Korea[his blog!].I followed my mom to pick my brother in Taylor's.Bought something to eat in McDonald's [It's between Life and Death] haha.I can see college girls smoking in Starbucks.It was random,FREAKING crazy.Owh yea! I watched Miami Ink and La Ink yesterday night about 2am something and it makes me wanna get one haha.My dad will kill me but their drawing was freaking creative and cool.I was thinking about the pain when people are going through in the tattoo thing. BRAD PITT IS COOL OKAY..hahaha..Petrol price goes up,McDonald's delivery goes up~~Barbecue at my house ..Saturday Night!!



No comments: