Saturday, May 31, 2008

Crashed

From the walls of Tokyo
Down In London town's a go-go
And the mirror's reflection
I'll be dancing with myself
When there's no one else in sight
In the crowded, lonely night
I wait so long for my love vibration
And I'm dancing with myself

We only got one more week to get high.Then,we get our results ..Shut!!Up!! Jason said Brad Pitt is the Panda in the movie Kung Fu Panda hahahahahahahahaha.I'm trying to get a header for my blog.Working on it.






Saturday Night!!!

We had a family gathering in Sunway yesterday night.We ate a lot.Everyone was eating,eating and eating like they never ate before.hahaha.The dinner was in Sun & Surf Cafe.I think,I'm not sure .The food was good.Too bad you weren't there haha.Suckers!





I like this view.I was looking at the building for 2 minutes.Gosh!



He just got back his two front teeth.




Mom




Andy!!!I got a crazy picture of him haha .I'm not gonna upload it but if I do ,you gonna go Omg mode when you see it haha




Chocolate ....Chocolate Fondue!

No comments: