Saturday, May 24, 2008

2 weeks

So here's your holiday
Hope you enjoy it this time
You gave it all away
It was mine
So when you're dead and gone
Will you remember this night, twenty years now lost.
It's not right

Friday's paper was quite hard but I manage to stay alive haha.I have not slept for 2 days and last week was a crazy week.After our last paper,Everyone went wild haha.We played football and People started saying 'Rudy,Dont cry'..Crazy..Anyways,We were suppose to go to Bali but it was canceled because my brother got his major exams for this year and I got Pmr .What to do!!??No stress ,no stress,no stress.You people are suppose to link me!!=)I'm gonna watch Indiana Jones tomorrow with my family in Sunway.So sorry I cant go Klang Club..sorry Jiunn if you see this.I just realised a lot of my mates going Genting .Genting fever haha

No comments: