Sunday, May 25, 2008

Malaysiana Jones

So,story begins.My family and I went to watch Indiana Jones in Sunway.The show started at 11.30 and we have to be there 45 minutes before the show starts.So,everyone was rushing here and there haha.My brother was suppose to go with us but he can't wake up... as usual.After collecting the ticket,we went window shopping.I went to Adidas because I wanted to look at the new Chelsea jersey.The price was Rm259.90.God!! Freaking expensive.So,I didn't bother .The show was wickedly awesome.It was a Steven Spielberg movie with George Lucas as the producer.Shia LaBeouf,The Even Steven guy was in it.So,It's gonna be a heck of a show.I wanna watch 'The Other Boleyn Girl' too!I watched the trailer before the show had started.I have not watch Ironman,Step Up 2! and many more.I saw 'We are Marshall' in Astro..Incredible show.After the show,we went to Sushi King.We ate a lot.We stacked up the plates and it was almost our height hahaha just kidding but we ate a lot!After the movie,I went to Klang Club with Ethan and my brother.Ethan was driving haha.He finally got a brand new car.We played until one of the swim team members came to join us.I don't think he is in the swim team at all.He was like shooting and everything went in the net.Then,Benji,John and Yew Gin came to join us.It was a fun day.I have to start back golf again tomorrow.Okay,I was looking at one of my cousin friendster and I saw something cool.

hahaha...and he is in his twenties

No comments: