Friday, July 4, 2008

High

There's one problem,
I've got brownies,
from your mother,

hahaha

2 hours of deadly training,running like apes.My back was killing me after that!My brother went to the club .So,it's just me,my mom,dad and my maid.We went to IKEA to hunt for my bed and other stuff.I didn't wanted to go.Who wants to go ?3 hours of my complaining did not worked at all.3 hours of browsing for my bed did not worked at all.We did manage to buy kitchen stuff and cupboards though.The food in IKEA was not bad ,we were supposed to eat at The Curve but we fell short of time.Then,there's no electricity in the house when we got back.So,we went to Centro because there's a Starbucks there and it's the closes to my house.We reached Starbucks but we never went in at all hahaha because my dad friends were in a wine shop, it's a restaurant too.There's not much options so, we went in the shop and saw adults talking,drinking and sorts of things.When we got back,the electricity came back.I was like okay,what a relieve.I was extremely tired that time,I went to the bed.After 5 minutes,the electricity went out again.I WAS LIKE WTF.I've got nothing to do hence I played the PSP.The electricity came back in an hour I think.Trials are on 13,14,15 of September.I think[but I know it's around this month] and one more week,I've got my test.My mom decided to give the pc a password hence I won't get distracted.I laughed....but I agreed finished all my folio's and the so called Kemahiran Hidup Kerja Kursus.I hate Sundays

No comments: