Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You+The Dark Knight

+And I find peace
When I'm confused
I find hope when
I'm let down
Not in me
But in You

I'm so not use to not wearing a watch.I have to look at the damn time!haha.They changed the freaking date to August.Fuk!!!!

We watch The Dark Knight today.Awesome times two!!It's better than Ironman..way..I'm not gonna spoil the movie for you but you have to see it.I wonder why they didn't put a scene where people laugh because of the laughing gas.Scary but cool.Steve came along.First time watching a show with him hahaha..He rock.I love the Joker!! He's so hilarious and scary.Why so serious?Heath Ledger
was a great guy.His role makes the whole movie massive.I admired all his movies.We ate McDonald's after walking like retards.we went ,we stopped ,we rock a lot.Then,we head to the cinema.Before going in,Chee How and Steve went and bought popcorn's and etc while Me,Bow and Shen went to look for our seats.

After the show,I had a conversation with Steve

Me:Eh,Wanna Eat ar??
Steve:haha.crazy is it?I ate McDonald's before the show.I know your thin but I'm fat
Me:True..true

There's two trials,another monthly test which is tomorrow,10 diagnostic test .I hate remembering names and places!Science chapter 9 and 10 is like history.I can't draw a stupid graph..I don't know why but my freaking right hand always vibrate when I'm drawing.I'm gonna have oatmeal and beer for dinner ;)and Ling!!I know your not here..you'll be probably saying I'm gonna beat you in English and Math..like you always do.Then,my line...Your so fat until you can't fart!!Well,it's physics+chemistry.









No comments: