Friday, July 25, 2008

Chelsea awaits!

Instructions : Remove one question from below and add in your own question, make it a total 20 questions. Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged.



1. At what age you wished to marry ?

27 or 26?



2. Will you consider sexual relationships before marriage ?

No



3. Do you smoke ?

you stupid or what.No ;)



4. What is the the latest gadget that you own

My mechanical pencil.



5. Who did you mostly texted yesterday ?

Bow asking him whether is he going for the Chelsea match



6. How old are you and are you a virgin?

15 and Yes



7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money ?

Chelsea tickets



8. Chocolates, Oreo or Vanilla ?

All of them..



9. Where did you wish to get married ?

I don't know...I'll tell you in the future if I still remember you guys haha



10. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by love ?

after 16 I guess



11. How many kids do you want ?

2?twins should be fun...;)



12. Are you in love ?

Don't know



13. Where is the latest restaurant you have dinner ?

Mcdonalds



14. What is your full name ?

Rudy Seah Kok Yiong!!sexy name hahaha



15. Name the latest book you bought ?

none



16. Do you believe in God?

YES i Do..



17. Do you like your relatives ?

YES I do..very much



18. Name the first person you want to meet in life for the first ?

John Terry!!



19. Name the first person that came into your mind ?

Wei Shen!cannot tahan his laughing!!



20. The most exciting place you want to go ?

Australia!I wanna go again!



21. Hugs or Kisseshuggsss..

Both



22. Single or attached ?

single



23. Do you do your laundry?

Nope,Life's good.



24. Point out 5 things about the person who tag you.

Ng Wei Shen

His stupidity makes me laugh,his laughing makes me laugh,his singing makes me laugh,sexy and gay[in a good way larh]





Hey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,I got school tomorrow.suck ass larh.Tonnes of essay to do..What to do?I'm going to the Chelsea Match!!I remembered last time, I went to watch Chelsea when I was standard 5 with my dad and brother.hahaha .Good times

MATCHA'S FROM CHELSEA!!

The ass kicking class ever!!

I got this picture from Ari's friendster..I don't know how it did it .It's small..who cares?
My friend said he wanna photoshop this picture to make my teacher look slimmer hahahahaha

No comments: