Monday, August 29, 2011

Ticking Bomb

Dissatisfaction on trying to be someone less distracted, not able to speak without any hesitations , not getting the support  from peers, not getting good grades, getting fault from the wrong side of judgments by someone, getting too ego-fied in a crowd, always having the sense of regret,the bloody butterflies in the stomach when talking to someone..

Words don't easily come out from my mouth .When I think of a certain thing,the flow of words suddenly stumble,that's when I make mistakes on trying to express everything .My mind is like message bottle floating on a perfect blue sea. If I'm lucky,the bottle will slowly flow to shore and I speak .When I'm unlucky,it's approaching the other end of the sea.Then I'll be quiet haha.

Raya is coming.One week break.Ayam rendang !

No comments: