Sunday, August 14, 2011

Stolen

Normally Sundays will turn out to be the ones I stay in at home .The routine goes like  leaving the unfinished homework or partially finishing it, lazying like a couch potato in front of the tele and reading that specific section in the newspaper of people's problems and their nostalgia stories. Most of the time,I moan because well, the next day is a Monday. Then,I'll think about Friday and Saturday hahaha.DANGGG BUT today is a little bit different.

I woke up at 9 today and proceed with Tuesdays with Morrie after showering. When it was about 11-ish,I woke my sister up instructed by my dad and we had breakfast together.Dim Sum! The steam Hakau and Siew Mai will tickle your taste receptors and make you drool even more if you're hungry. Ryan had his Uni matters so he was left out with that excuse. Mom had her usual.She was busy entertaining kids in Sunday school.She baked muffins for the kids,stayed up around one something last night.I told them about my dream because Rox suddenly said she dreamt that our house got burnt down or sth. Quite scary but well, dreams are dreams. It pisses you off sometimes haha.

Dad told me the day before that he wanted to get a pair of shoes from Summit so we decided to go together, adding my cousin,Brenda to tag along . We added another destination into our schedule that was Empire right after getting the shoes HAHA.I've been going to that place a lot lately. I actually bought a pair of football boots (: A reasonable one since I usually use my futsal one to play football. Everything was awesome today.Having great laughs with the family during lunch and also in the car .

No comments: