Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Show & Tell

We kids are rebellious.We teenagers are rebellious. Always asking for trouble but that's how it is isn't it? Like soldiers we are; brave,courageous but maybe too much of it will slowly eat our personality up. Frankly speaking we chew our words yes we chew.We chew and chew, but never learn to swallow our words. The word consequences never buoyant in the mind. They say A, we say B. They lend a helping hand but No, I do it myself I say. Some times, I often think I'm gonna face this exact scenario somehow when I'm a parent. That's when I will eventually feel so helpless but happiness can be achieved if both sides give in. Don't know how but it's like that . It has to end. Have that feeling,take it in and let it go.When the feeling slips through your hands,make sure it goes far. Far away into the sea , hopefully it reaches the horizon. The bright stars the blue skies.They'll be watching.

In Front Of You - The Quiet Kind


No comments: