Saturday, August 6, 2011

Images

Friday was okay. Had a math test and after finishing it,everyone started questioning themselves,having deep thoughts and asking friends for Part A or whatever.I was like Oh God.It's not that I didn't study or anything,I did. Gotta chill people!

After college,had a great ping pong match with Kyle.Ended up laughing like gila babi. The amount of unpleasant words he used  and not forgetting his lunatic smile when playing haha.He offered me a drink but I declined because sister was already on the way from Cheras to pick me from college.We headed to Empire for lunch and guess what's the restaurant name? OLE OLE BALI OR STH HAHAHA. Kinda posh though. Oh yea! Punching In A Dream was played in Cotton On.Not bad not bad at all.

OK GUYS! Make sure to not allow your girlfriend or whatever(sister,cousin) to go into a shop called DIVA.This one you gotta trust me.

6 o'clock-played football in Teluk Pulai.Miss field football very very much.Hahaha scored the last goal and celebrated by  sliding my entire body on the grass.Freaking awesome feeling.Then, Daniel purposely jumped on top of me.BABI ASS! Ignore the triumphant.I've got a cut at the right corner of my face,near the eye.Got hit by the ball and yes I was wearing specs.Stubborn much? Why? not wearing contacts that's why.

No comments: