Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You Make It Real

I went to Sunway on Sunday.Did crazy stuff,being crazy after PMR.Went ice skating on that day.There's one guy,I don't know wtf he was doing.He was really going to fall then and he grabbed me by the waist and WE FELL.Hallelujah. We did other stuff like BOWLING =d HAHAHA I suck I suck,watched a movie,SNOOKER =D, walked a lot and also spent a lot..It's bad.ERRRMM....WE lost today by one tooooot point.It really sucks lmao.seriously.At least I didn't get scolded =D.But,I suck.Sorry!~!will post more..We learn electricity comes from electrons ..Does that means Morality comes from morons?...Alvin wrote this =D I;m back =D I didn't realise Good Charlotte's musics are that great .I like their guitars but they can never beat ~!!Thomas Matthew DeLonge, Jr..He is an awesome guitarist~Ari !!! Don;t let me grow grass on top of your HEAD!~! Thursday night, I went to see DNA red playing against Survival .Before the game,my friends and I went to the mamak for tea =).We ran there hahaha It was tiring yet FUN..Shen and I played Janssen's Psp while we waited for the food.Fifa 09 is extremely gilababi addictive . After eating,we went running back to the court haha.It's worth it because I got a game tomorrow..exercise right? Kong Liang was last to get back haha he sark ;)
CHEE HOW THE VIDEO IS FOR YOU...IT WILL MAKE YOU HIGH


No comments: