Tuesday, November 4, 2008

POV

We laughed and sat in the mamak just now.It was like we didn't talk for ages.Kevin and his so called 'typsy' hahahahaha.It's so much relaxing now.It's the last week of school =D awesome.Finishing New Moon.Errr..got a basketball competition around this week.The sores and aches are coming soon.I can't stop playing FIFA 09.It's mouth watering ..irresistible.Is it true,Chee How was the only one in Glory Tay's class??!! omg wtfLIVERPOOL LOST HA ..HA...HA.Chelsea against As Roma later.Semotongsi semotongsi hahaha Wo shi Superman ,Ni shi Loser.Everyone is finding for a job .It makes me wanna work =)Mcdonalds!~!!! ..wear the lame hat =D ..or Kumon..giving out sheets of paper to the students ..



Can't keep my hands, my hands, my, uh, my
Can't keep my hands, my hands my hands out the cookie jar
=D

I never get tired of this song

Kah seng : Ari do your homework la
Ari :*still taking to Mung Kit*
Kah Seng :Don't let me RAP you ar


No comments: