Saturday, November 29, 2008

I miss you,miss you

I am so so so angry..watch Twilight already larhh
I really can use 6 boxes of big apple right now and a lot of pancakes from waffle world.I'm hungry larhh.Arghh..I am trying to stay alive in all of my tuition classes.I told my mom I wanted to stop tuition for a month to you know,before all sorts of shit thing popping out next year .Even in chemistry class,I wasn't paying any attention.You can see me writing and scribbling my notes and Kah Seng...you know ..doing random stuff which I always laughed every second..Ahh..Pmr results..Owh God.I seriously gonna bang my head if anyone talks about it but ..But I do talk about it =D .I think I'm gonna get like 3 or 4A's..Depression la Fatcha.I don't know why I started to bring out this topic but HELLO its already December.The good part is Christmas is coming.Owh Yea~I can see most of the shopping malls gila with decorations and stuff.I wanna get a watch...Baby G dude hahaha ..Ermm..bro and sis having finals so I have to be extra quiet but I don't really make that such noise ..than they do when I was last minute studying for PMR .So it do sark.I don't know why but I don't get bored anymore during the holidays .It's fun getting up 1.45 ,having brunch,reading a book ,abusing the television and dozing of again..I skipped the tuition part because it's the boring part ..the most boring part actually but I do have fun joking in class.Well,SPM is over.Try imagining me after SPM ..might drive a car by then,go out without parents noticing..Sweat..I can drive a car next year if I am in the US.I don't care what car I drive..I JUST WANNA FREAKING DRIVE ...with a license =D.I'm a good boy.Don't drink and drive.Owh yea almost forgot.Tuesday was one of those random days again LOL.We went to the mamak since Delta was not open yet.Out of nowhere,Teoh's nose bleed .Then,during acc class,Guan Joo's nose bleed.hahaha...okay not funny.Yeah,the weather was super hot in the afternoon but it was cooling and windy at night.Awesome.I was playing cards with my dog =D.I owe him about 600 scooby-doo snacks wei..Oreo's actually.OKay,I know I am not suppose to say this but my dad snores extremely loud.I've been noticing and I recorded it using dad's phone. hahaha.It was a long long time ago .HEY,I'm still addicted to this darn song I Miss You by Blink 182.I so love it..since I was standard six.Chelsea lost to Arsenal.Watching the game seriously make me curse my innocent TV.I'm sorry .Don't go getting shity since it is the raining season already..haha I talk to my TV ..so what =)OBama talks to Ari.=)..Arghhh...@#$%^&*( stupid PC.It's driving me insane =.=..INSANE i tell you
Cheers
Jingle bells,
Wei Shen smells,Jingle all the way,
Janssen just farted today
and Kow says hooray
Hallelujah

No comments: