Friday, November 21, 2008

Save Me

I DONT DRINK WATER BECAUSE OF THE DISGUSTING THINGS THAT FISH DO IN ITAdd Image

hahaha Janssen gets crazier and crazier each time I see him.So,the girls were plying a match in Eng Ann.Janssen keep saying OH MY GAWD..lMAO the way he say it is so so funny.

We won !.Twilight next week Ethan!~! Sunday...After training,we went to McDonald's to have lunch together.We ordered our things bla bla bla.So,I ordered my food and went to sit.Then,it was Janssen's giliran[of course he will play dumb hahaha]...He took a small cup and filled with tamato sauce hahaha.The fella like so bangga simply taking the fries,dipping it into the cup .Then,we played snooker[Second time okay]hahahaha .Everyone there was like plying their 3rd game and we're still there playing our first game and pfttt...we earlier then them..Owh yea,we curse a lot lmao.Just like,when it was my turn.The guys will go,If you don't get this in,your...bla bla hahaha



No comments: