Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Resolution

Urghh..tonnes of homework still undone.Help me =) I'LL PAY YOU MUAHAHAHA.Tv programmes suck la nowadays.We can be idiots sometimes.Perfect idiots.We will and we shall be idiots =D I'm stuck at exercise 7....Add maths is ...so..so random.I'm so lazy and hungry .You can never stop writing in Grace Tay's class .I'm reading Eclipse.It's so so so congested nowadays. I deleted the conversation because I find it not funny and interesting anymore .I went to Jusco to buy some junk food on Wednesday and today ..It's stinking gone !~!You know how hard it is to find the mouth-watering potato chips.I'm stuck with chocolates =) I don't mind hahaha.Physics = super duper luper lala hard.But,I don't mind =D.I injured my back yesterday thanks to you.Yet,I don't mind.I've been teasing Ari because of his skin colour lately and I'm sorry..Terribly sorry.I'm good BUT!~! Your getting bald next week =D.Janssen ,I won't let u down hahaha you obviously know I will do that and for Sia.I will definitely screw our team up for you hahaha.Tuesday night muahahahaha



Any type of love, it will be shown,
Like every single tree reach for the sky.
If you're gonna fall,
I'll let you know,
That I will pick you up
Like you for I,
I felt this thing,
I can't replace.
Where everyone was working for this goal.
Where all the children left without a trace,
Only to come back, as pure as gold,
To recite this all.





KOW!~! awesome version for Start The Machine =D



something random =D.Disco!~!




a 2007 pic.random!~!



Daniel Agger...My fav liverpool matcha.I don't like liverpool but i like him.Cool tats~

No comments: