Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mr Mental

After kindergarten, I usually will be at my granddad's paint shop. That's where I have all my imagination expressed on pieces of cardboard by drawing and colouring. All shapes and colour of 'imagination' usually kept pouring out from my head like a tap water running without turning it off. You give an empty paper to me,it'll end up with messy red or blue paints on it, crushed at the sides and scissored in the middle if I'm in the mood of creating a massive door of an unrealistic house. Unrealistic but still that's my house. I always told myself whatever I had drawn on that piece of cardboard or paper, it's mine. A box-shaped car or a crazy huge robot ..all mine.

But now it's different.I don't have that feeling of wanting anything at all right now. Cars, a house or whatever. Like seriously. I'm mental.