Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dream

The only way for me to communicate with my grandma was in English and she knows little of that language. I think she really made a lot of effort to communicate to me. She did it brilliantly I would say. She took good care of me.. definitely. No matter how mischievous I was, I'm still alive right? I definitely miss her and my grandfather. Although my grandad didn't talk much but I know he's one hell of a guy. Eve of Chinese new year, my aunt brought a small purple luggage. The edges which were made of metal was rusty and the colour was fading.

What's in that purple luggage bag? Priceless photos and a few letters and you might think it's funny but there's also a passport of my late grandfather. I saw the biodata details on the passport. I'm taller than him now ;'). He needs...I need him to see how much this small boy grown to be a 19 year old who is the tallest in the Seah family  but Darren is getting close but I'm still winning (: .

Looking at those photographs..looking at my goofy dad haha. I think in the future maybe the younger ones will say I'm goofy haha. Generation Y and generation X don't click at all. So much of difference.

A lot say I looked like my dad. I don't see the resemblance. I saw the photographs of him when young .Dude, he really looked like my brother when young. The eyes and face structure. I have my mother's eyes but otherwise I don't know. I only noticed the eyes quite some time ago. Quite stupid actually on how I manage to find out but well...ok i shall stop here then haha.