Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dreamer 2

It is not often you have a dream of yourself dying. I always wonder how in the first place did I get into the dream or I can say nightmare. The fire sensation of living suddenly gets dimmer and dimmer. Seconds are slower in these kind of situations. It's like a split second is just as slow as an hour or waiting for a boring teacher to finish her lecture. Then, I see myself intentionally closing the pair of my eyes as if doing this can suddenly seek for an answer on why life is unfair.But the answer is life has been and has always been unfair. There are no answers.
 It's sickening to describe a death. I usually skip articles of people getting brutally murdered. So in my dream, I felt the rush of wind coming in from the outside of the car. The car was upside down, my face flat on the ground and fire. and?.. and the end. Just two sentence and it felt like hours.