Sunday, October 30, 2011

Inside It All Feels The Same

''Inside it all feels the same. Everything looked so real.The faded paints still manage to stick onto the walls of the old buildings. The sound of people running around the open hall. The fine green grass looked so bright. It keeps the dullness of life away and shines the brightly colours of chlorophyll because of the sun. The endless heat given out.The beam allowed many shadows to be formed until I saw my very own shadow, walking near the science lab. The annoying bell had just rung. That means class just ended. I hear the endless laughter of the group of shadows.The laughter so pure that I still managed to remember how extraordinary happy I was back then..so gay..so fresh ..still mischievous as ever . Then I gaze upon the shadows and right away saw  myself visible in a familiar uniform again, the old crooked glasses,the red coloured braces, walking on the uneven road towards the canteen. Me playing a fool,being pushed around. I have to say my rotten white shoes still makes me laugh. How did I ever pull it through, not washing my pair of shoes and not let my only mother find out? A question I myself kept thinking. Again,a smile is reborn. ''

I get it . Everything is just happening too quickly. I'm tired and you're bored of me repeating myself how life in high school is just a fairy tale and triumphed to me. I can't hope because it's nonsensical to go back to high school now. Everything  feels like the movies now.

How the main character wishes to be in high school because he is having an extremely hard time at work and recently got divorced because he wasn't himself. He wasn't himself because he keeps regretting. The non-stop complaint and tantrums thrown upon his wife. And she...so innocent..still so beautiful had enough. She says '' That's what you only care about...you..yourself..the only words in your bloody dictionary..I,ME,MYSELF..I want a divorce! You should see the picture of the guy,completely lost and shocked. He wept..He lost just about everything and wanted to go back to high school where there were nice and lively friends and teachers. Most importantly, he wanted his mom. The mom..has and had always been there for him. She always had answers. Every morning,food on the table. Every afternoon,food on the table. Every night,food on the table. Life was easy for him. Life was simple..so simple that he was devastated when he had to grow up. Everything changed instantly after years.From good to bad to worst.

''There was this boy. The boy only to be found by it's shadows. He had already graduated high school but he kept going back to high school. All students saw him and wonder 'Why is he still here?" . He answered politely like his mom used to teach him ''....BUT! I'm not done yet ''. The boy soon to be the character above I just mentioned..That boy? Me

Then,the eyes opened. It was a Sunday.

 I feel like lunatic now. I really find myself really lost now. I forgot how time and life works. Great partner, both of them.. I still don't understand how people move on. If it was the dream was a show, I'll watch it everyday. For sure I know,life is strange.When I say I don't wanna  grow up, I  really mean it.

No comments: