Thursday, October 6, 2011

Armor

The family is changing.We're no longer 12 year olds or the ones where we would wait in the living room until our parents get back from work. No, not anymore. No more screaming or running around the house or jumping around like monkeys...no more. Everyone is so busy with their current life.After college, I'm at home and silence would be my companion. If I'm not lazy and there's a test to study,I'll make myself a coffee before bringing out the notes or I'll take a nap and then coffee haha .I do have this special thing with coffee. I really don't know how it happened but I really enjoy myself slurping slowly on my coffee. and yo, I can make my own coffee but sometimes it turned out ...well not so coffee-like..colour looks like piss...well at least it's drinkable.All good.

The siblings are  mature enough to understand the consequences in life and all that stuffs so  Mom doesn't need to wait for the right moment to tell us those specific 'stuff' anymore.She could just splash everything when she feels like it. She said I am the one who has that ego which is uncontrollable.She carried on that I can't control my problems and stress alone. I'm not gonna deny it but at the same time I am not gonna accept it either. Just today, my classmate from college Hui Qing said I looked like a person who has a lot of problems. I already had an answer to that question so I just said really? and smiled. Sharing problems to a person. This you gotta be cautious but if you're blind enuf not to see that your friend is a dick. You need 3D glasses .

A fact of 2011.I learned recently that I can be a good not great listener. like really good.

No comments: