Friday, October 21, 2011

Fader








I never wanted to leave high school. I get emotional and stuff when I think about how it would be like when high school life is over  and all those friends you gila-ed with will have their own decision to make and be in another different school.I never like changes. I felt so comfortable bumming around in school.Having a chat like everywhere in school. Bringing the canteen food to a private place where the group can just eat and laugh. Having a routine of owning the whole basketball court and field to ourselves because WE ARE THE SENIORS.Then it ended.I know I cant be 17 forever,

When I first started college.I hated the whole idea where I have to start in January. It was just too soon for me. I still had that old me inside which I  wanted it to be burn as soon as possible.  One of the stupidest thing that I can do happened.I entered the wrong class on the first day and thank god, I entered the wrong class because I felt so puzzled during ice breaking session with the people there .Then,I realised sth wasnt right and luckily managed to change class on that day itself. G5 was my class and we had 18 girls and 5 boys.So being in an old boys school for 11 years,it will be differently,No more doing crazy stuff like I used to,No more being the noisy one or the really mental one. I have to say, I was quite quiet this year. A lot of things had happened .Good or bad-it changed me a lot and I'm thankful for that.

I'm gonna miss the classmates. Time passed really fast and I feel that it was way faster than last year. I'm gonna miss the teachers, the perverted drawings on the tables, the nerve wrecking presentations and ...just everything. I'm glad to be a part of the class and  that I was there at the right moment. This is really one of the chapters I'll definitely cherish forever and hopefully, I'll get to meet up with them soon.

Prom will be coming and the class trip is still on ,Not forgetting finals!

No comments: